Friday, November 11, 2011

Better late than never

The weather turned a little wild on Sunday afternoon so, rather than going to the river, we went to the Shephards' instead. They have loads of space for the kids in their garden.


The garden looks lovely and I wasn't bitten by even one mosquito!


A few of the kids swam and Bethany asked me to take a photo of her trick. She sat on a noodle and blew water out the back like a fountain. We had pizza for dinner, the kids played cricket and I embarrassed Jossie by playing Just Dance 3 in front of other people.


My Christmas cake fruit is finally sitting on the bench soaking up rum and brandy. I did mean to do that in October.


We're going to dress up this evening and go to the theatre. Shep suggested that the worst that could happen is that Bethany will fall asleep in her chair. What? No, what we fear is that we won't be able to keep her in her chair and her voice out of the whole theatre's ears!

2 comments:

  1. She'll be fine, don't worry! Can't wait to have a slice of that cake darling, I've got mine done too..... you can't have too many Christmas cakes in my opinion! Perhaps we'll have to think of other things for the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mum, you can't have too many cakes, especially ones that you two conjure up. Roll on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete