Friday, April 27, 2012

In and out

We're in the new house and completely out of the old. The process was long and arduous but we had lots of help. Settlement went through yesterday so we will never go into our old house again. At the moment I feel perfectly fine about that, it being the scene of lots of hard work of late, but there are lots of lovely memories associated with that house so I might feel sad later.

Now, what is preventing me from taking lots of photos to show you our new life is not unpacking, though we are certainly still doing that, it is marking. Marking that should have been done during the move. Brilliant timing. So, with a few very late nights I should get through this and come out the other side ready to enjoy our urban lifestyle. Until then, here is one of Bethany's drawings. I especially love the reflection in the mirror.


1 comment:

  1. Quite a little artist! Love it!

    Pleased the move is over... now for the adventure of building!

    ReplyDelete