Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads close to me! To my two Dads, my father-in-law and the father of my children. It ought to be Fathers' Day (there is a slight, but meaningful grammatical change there, for those of you not into such things).

Andrew, after a late night at a gig, had a little sleep in followed by presents and croissants in bed. After church we had our favourite Sunday lunch of BBQ chicken and then went up to and around the velodrome. Andrew has been at more rehearsals this afternoon as the jazz festival is next weekend.

Bethany has been working on widening the gap at the top of her mouth. She is simultaneously desperate to get the tooth out, wary of the pain and frightened of the blood.


It makes for some good faces.


There is lots of consternation.


In the end, she decided to leave it to its own devices.


I would never have done that. It's all I can do not to pin her down and yank it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy, picked your beautiful card up yesterday. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete