Saturday, December 21, 2013

Heat

We're in the middle of three 41 degree days. Yesterday was pretty easy, my office is perfectly cool and I quite enjoy going out into the heat just long enough to appreciate the air conditioning I go back into. I also walked Milo very early in the morning when the sky was glorious.
Andrew and I both finished work yesterday afternoon and fell delightfully into the holidays. We celebrated with bubbles and nibbles under the air vent at the Shephards', while children swam. Joss didn't swim, however, as Esther was dyeing her hair!
Today we have been washing and cleaning, packing is to come. Indoors is the place to be!

1 comment:

  1. Hot here as well Amy and very, very dry....
    Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas
    The Willow Downs Crew

    ReplyDelete