Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rest

We haven't got Autumn colours yet, but the weather is definitely changing. It isn't really cool, the humidity nearly killed me on my last two runs, but I can imagine snuggling up with a blanket and that's a lovely start.

I didn't travel this week, but was very busy at work. We had a parent teacher interview for Bethany and it was a relief to make just the one appointment after 18 at Joss and Tobes' school.

I'm enjoying a quiet cup of tea on a foggy morning before going to Child Protection training at church. I'm trying to adjust my attitude, I know why we do it and understand the importance, but it's my one quiet morning (soon to be lost to soccer) and I have done the training twice before. It's a shame I'm not reading Middlemarch on an eReader, because it's a tricky book to hide! I'll just have to participate.

3 comments:

  1. Colours just starting to turn here, and getting cooler. Very, very wet though - over 5 inches of rain! Can't wait for winter and reading by the fire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the humidity is insane this week!

    ReplyDelete