Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Aaand, relax

How I love a long weekend! But first, to finish this post.

The Riverina Regional Library has grown since we moved to our current building, and we are bursting at the seams. This is my office. Admittedly, I was having fun unpacking a new projector and have since tidied the boxes and paper away, but I am certainly looking forward to moving somewhere bigger in around a year.


Toby made the front of Wagga's What's On brochure. Joss is unimpressed to be just behind and, therefore, not in the shot.


I spent a day on the mobile this week, going to four places I have never been. One was tiny, two were stops outside little schools and one was the sweet town of Ganmain.


The last stop of the day was in my own suburb, and Bethany walked over to visit. It was a long day, around ten hours, but I do enjoy a trip around the countryside, chatting to people about books and movies.


I was out again the following day, visiting two branches. Tracey, who is in my team, is doing workshops in the libraries, making felted bowls. They are very beautiful; not for soup. I think I'll book myself into the Wagga workshop.

Now, I am home alone. Joss and Toby are at PY camp until Monday night, and Andrew is dropping Bethany at an orchestral workshop with the Sydney Youth Orchestra. I think I'll put the Eurovision album on and do some baking.

2 comments: